REALTOR /Licensed Professional
- (480) 528-4340
- (480) 528-4340
- Certified Negotiation Expert
Phoenix, AZ 85023
What's a seasoned agent? I've heard this term used in our profession repeatedly and I still don't have a good answer. Is it a person who has had a real estate license for a long time, or is it someone who has closed multiple transactions??? For me, it just means having to the opportunity over the last 20+ years to represent buyers and sellers from all over the country. What a thrill to be a part of one of the most exhilarating, most stressful and most expensive purchases in a person's life. With so many agents to choose from, I will be honored to be selected as your realtor of choice.
What do I bring to the table:
1. My Goal: I am constantly striving to bring you as the seller the best price possible in the shortest period of time and with the least amount of hassle. I will bring you qualified buyers from my own personal database as well as from my systematic “marketing plan” proven to sell your home fast! As the buyer you will have access to every possible listing available whether it's in the MLS or not!
2. My Training: One of only a handful of Agents in the entire State of Arizona to hold and achieve the designation of "Master Certified Negotiation Expert". This real estate experience gives you peace of mind knowing that I will negotiate professionally, skillfully and with confidence on your behalf!
3. My References: You can count on my client testimonials. Take time to call them and/or listen to their video testimonials on my websites and YouTube Channel and hear what my satisfied clients are saying. Most of my business is from referrals.
4. My Attitude: My dedication is genuine and my outlook, extremely positive.
5. My Experience: 18 years in Real Estate, 11 years in Gilbert, AZ. Stable, reliable and I am here to stay!
6. My Promise: Award winning agent. I have the experience to close your transaction and not just list it…anyone can do that! Before, during and after the transaction, I will be your Realtor for life!
My Mission Statement to you is:
My actions, communication and work ethic will be above reproach at all times. I will serve you with humility and respect. I will also bring to you a tenacious drive for success. My goal is to ensure that you are given the absolute best when it comes to service, results, and referrals. I will represent you professionally with Honor, Integrity and Trust!I am always eager and ready to serve you with a positive, “can do” attitude!
As an agent who's an expert in the Phoenix, East Valley area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about the buying and selling process. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone who you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you! Here are just some of the things that I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you (including all of the neighborhood amenities that matter) not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell Your Current Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will effectively market your home, be available to show your home to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar! Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
I am very eager to serve you and should the opportunity arise where I can once again be of service, I hope that you will be comfortable and trusting enough to give me a call. I am always available and eager to serve!